For over 35 years one of Para Mobility’s core focus has been on improving Access and Inclusion in the Disability & Aquatic Sectors.
Put simply, we believe everyone should be able to access the water, if they choose to.
Whether it be for hydrotherapy, social interaction with friends or family, or just for fun or fitness, water is a wonderful thing.
So when we were involved in this recent edition of the Access Consultants Mag this month we thrilled to learn of the focus on Aquatic Access and Recreation in Australia.
Loads of great ideas of accessible places to stay, places to sail, hit the beach & pools around the country, plus more..
Read more about Great accessible places to stay and play!
- QLD – Pool hoists on wharves – SailAbility Club in enjoying access!
- WA – Accessible Beach
- VIC – Changing Places Accessible bathroom on the Great Ocean Road,
- NSW – Ground breaking luxury beachside resort for those with Spinal injuries
What’s happening in 2020!
Across 2020 look out for some initiatives we are working on to positively influence access and inclusion in the aquatic through working closely with:
- ARI NSW (Aquatic and Recreation Institute of NSW)
- Belgravia Foundation ‘All In’ Project
- ATSA Independent Living Expo