Why service and maintain your equipment?
The main reason for Service and Maintenance of equipment is that it is the most cost-effective way to maintain the value of an your Assistive Technology asset.
The advantages of a Servicing and Maintaining equipment are:
- the equipment is organised and maintained in a systematic rather than ad-hoc way
- the standard and presentation of the equipment is maintained
- subjective decision making and emergency corrective maintenance are minimised
- maintain accreditation of facility
- ensures equipment is on good working order and is available for customers with a disability to utilise
When equipment is neglected, defects can occur which may result in extensive and avoidable damage to equipment or surrounding equipment / environment.
Neglect of service and maintenance can also give rise to other risk and safety hazards, which could result in the injury of users.
Para Mobility offers services and maintenance in all states in Australia, both directly and with service partners in some regions.