Para Mobility is proud of its products and is committed to providing our customers and end users with the best designed and manufactured products. Subject to the limitations and conditions listed below, Para Mobility warrants all new products are free from defect in workmanship and materials under normal use and service at time of purchase.
If a Para Mobility product is defective due to workmanship or materials and the defect occurs during the warranty period, then Para Mobility will either repair or replace the product at Para Mobility’s discretion. The repair will be for parts only.
Para Mobility goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You may be entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not mount to a major failure.
Para Mobility product warranty period as below:
- Pelican Pool and Spa Hoist 1 Year
- Kingfisher Pool & Spa Hoist 1 Year
- IBIS Car Access Lifter 1 Year
- Wall Mounted Change Tables – Power height adjustable and Manual Height adjustable 1 Year
- Specialised equipment manufactured by Para Mobility 1 Year
- Platypus – PVC Frames 1 Year
- Platypus Pool Steps 1 year
- Castors, Wheels, Padded seats, 6 Months
- Fabric and Accessories 3 Months
- Parts only (all products) 3 Months
European Imported Products
- Flex Lift Collapsible Floor Hoist 1 Year
- Chameleon Collapsible Shower/Commode Chair 1 Year
- Luna Ceiling Hoist & Tracking 1 Year
Para Mobility’s warranty period commences from the date of manufacture.
Para Mobility is responsible for the cost related to sending products to the customer when warranty has been approved.
Para Mobility will invoice the customer for Labour of Repairs at their current Service/Maintenance rates.
Repairs Outside the Scope of Warranty
Para Mobility has not authorised distributors to offer additional warranty periods, any additional warranty periods is with the distributor and not Para Mobility. Para Mobility will invoice the customer for Labour of Repairs at their current Service/Maintenance rates.
This warranty does not cover:
- Products that have not been used other than for the direct purpose for which were designed.
- Products that have been miss-used by the user causing damage or fault.
- Products which have been modified in any way by any party other than Para Mobility.
- Products that in the opinion of Para Mobility have not received the proper care, lubrication, service, protection and maintenance as recommended.
- Products that have been installed, repaired, or altered by persons other than those authorised directly by Para Mobility.
- Labour or travel costs related to any warranty repair.
- Warranty will be void if the product continues to be used causing further damage after it has been reported to Para Mobility or its distributor.
- Products damaged through accident or miss-use.
- Products damaged through transportation of non-Para Mobility authorised suppliers.
- Products damaged through undue exposure to the elements, or acts of God.
- The customer is responsible for the cost related to sending products to Para Mobility – for both warranty and out-of-warranty products/ components.
The warranty is transferable provided the new owner is able to substantiate the warranty with a proof of purchase, and Para Mobility has been notified.
Products that cannot be identified with a label or serial number will not be covered by warranty.
Warranty claims must be substantiated by proof of purchase.
Contact Para Mobility at firstname.lastname@example.org to lodge your claim Items under warranty that are beyond economical repair may be given a credit provided that the item has a warrantable defect and a replacement is not readily available.
Para Mobility reserves the right to credit the customer in-lieu of replacement; in which the purchase price of the item will be credited.